At a recent job interview, I was asked what I wanted for compensation and benefits. I replied...
- 22% as an AGENT and 9% profit sharing (permanently) in my AGENCY work.
- $3,000/month expense allowance for business building.
- I want to be MENTORED by 6 & 7 figure earners who become great friends.
- I want to learn from one of the world’s BEST on vulnerability and bravery.
- I want the specific training, I NEED, to become successful.
- A dedicated team of prestigious health, wellness, fitness, and athletic professionals available to me to answer any questions I may have.
- I expect you to continue to innovate, think different, globally lead your industry and market categories, and remain #1 in the world around published efficacy.
- I expect a mutual partnership in giving back to our community.
- I expect you to handle payment processing, security, shipping, and a warehousing.
- I want this gig to deliver economic, tribal, cultural, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual success and fulfillment.
- I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.
- I would like every position to be PERMANENT.
- I would also like to get a bonus when I help OTHER people get promoted.
- And did I mention a BIG bonus for each one.
- With my new agents, I deserve to profit share in their success.
- When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition.
- I would like my friends and family to work here.
- I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family.
- Oh yeah... I need a FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE (medical, prescription, dental insurance) for my whole family! Plus life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, tuition reimbursement for each one of my family members, and a $1,000 Christmas bonus.
- If you can do that, I'll give you $50/year and do my job to the very best of my ability.
So... when do I start? Roaring with laughter my potential employer said, “Are you serious… If you find that come back and get me because I’ll join you.” So I gave him my business card.
To learn more connect with your health food agent or click through above and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.